Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TWO DAYS TO GO!!!!

It is two days until the opening of the Rugby World Cup.

Our school is very close to Eden Park so many of the streets around school are clothed in FLAGS! The most flags I have seen are Tongan flags. We are pretty good at recognising which flags belong to which countries.

Which team are you supporting in the Rugby World Cup?

In our class we have all the flags of the countries we are supporting except Scotland and South Africa as their flags have SOLD OUT!

Are any of you going to a game or the opening ceremony at the waterfront? I am a bit worried as the traffic will be terrible and it might take too long to get to the waterfront and home again to watch the first game Tonga Vs. All Blacks.

On Friday we will paint our faces in our team colours and wear our team colours to show our support. How exciting!



14 comments:

  1. I hope the All Blacks win the fist match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Fiji wins. I like fiji because thae are a get los of try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are supporting England we hope they win it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi room12 I am NOT going to the world cup but I wish I went! I am going for NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The world cup is starting this Friday to october. The first game this weekend is the All Blacks vs Tonga.We want the All Blacks to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very exited because the rugby world cup is stating on 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the rugby wold cup and we want the all
    blacks to win. To get the trofe for nz.
    From Max and Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again room12 Paris might go to the world cup. Paris might be able to take a friend. We are going to vote for NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Room 12,

    I am from Australia and will be supporting the Wallabies! It must be very exciting having the world cup where you live. I wish I could go.

    From Miss Gale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,guys
    That dance looks really fun and cool.
    Does your class like dancing?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're supporting the All Blacks .We like the idea of dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We like our dance but some moves are hard and there are some easy moves too. It is a robot dance. We have to make a line and have a battle. Setoga is Optimus Prime because he can do lots of robot moves. We might be scared when we perform it but we will practice and have fun. The title of the song is Robot Rock by Daft Punk. Our dance will be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. To Room 12 ,we hope nz wins in Rugby. Love from Lea, Te-Amo and Claire.

    ReplyDelete