Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BOOK WEEK!

This week is Book Week at our school. We have the Scholastic book fair happening in the reading room all week.
We also have Francis Plumpton coming to talk to us tomorrow in the library.
On Thursday we will be dressing up as our favourite book characters - I still haven't decided... I love so many books.
What is your favourite book and who will you be dressing up as?

I have attached a link for one of the books I like - It is called The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznik and it has the most amazing illustrations. Just click on the words BOOK WEEK above.

2 comments:

  1. I found this site http://www.jkrowling.com/en/ about one of my favourite authors J. K. Rowling. She wrote the Harry Potter books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi room12 lovely posters yourv made love from setoga and tom

    ReplyDelete